Happy Anniversary to my wonderful husband, Cody! I’m a lucky lady to be able to call this man my husband.
Because it’s our one year anniversary, I wanted to share a few of my favorite things about him:
- He pumps my gas when we go to the gas station.
- He’s always singing. I tease him that my life is like an episode of Glee because of his constant singing. (But he knows I love him and his voice.)
- He folds laundry.
- He puts the lights on the Christmas Tree every year. Those lights make me so frustrated… 😉
- He’s my best friend.
- He will do whatever it takes to make me laugh. I love that he is so dedicated to making me and our fur babies happy.
- He’s easy-going… and always up for any adventure that I plan.
- He makes a killer breakfast!
- His sweet tooth. I’m not surprised when I find him coming home from the grocery store with a bag of treats, or when I wake up and find him eating cupcakes for breakfast. (This is not the “killer breakfast” I was referring to in #8.) 😉
- His drive. This man has accomplished so much in the five years that we have been together and I admire his drive to get everything done and do it to the best of his ability. I’m so proud of him!