Happy Anniversary to my wonderful husband, Cody! I’m a lucky lady to be able to call this man my husband.
Because it’s our one year anniversary, I wanted to share a few of my favorite things about him:
- He pumps my gas when we go to the gas station.
- He’s always singing. I tease him that my life is like an episode of Glee because of his constant singing. (But he knows I love him and his voice.)
- He folds laundry.
- He puts the lights on the Christmas Tree every year. Those lights make me so frustrated… 😉
- He’s my best friend.
- He will do whatever it takes to make me laugh. I love that he is so dedicated to making me and our fur babies happy.
- He’s easy-going… and always up for any adventure that I plan.
- He makes a killer breakfast!
- His sweet tooth. I’m not surprised when I find him coming home from the grocery store with a bag of treats, or when I wake up and find him eating cupcakes for breakfast. (This is not the “killer breakfast” I was referring to in #8.) 😉
- His drive. This man has accomplished so much in the five years that we have been together and I admire his drive to get everything done and do it to the best of his ability. I’m so proud of him!
8 thoughts on “One Year Anniversary”
Happy anniversary! You guys got married just a day before we did – our first anniversary was on Tuesday. I hope you’re having a wonderful trip!
Happy anniversary to you as well Kerry! Cheers to many more years!
You both have accomplished so much in 5 years, it makes me want to be a better person. I love you both with all my heart!!
We love you too! I have learned so much from such an amazing and strong woman and I couldn’t have done any of this without you. We are better people just for having you in our lives. Thanks for all you do!
That’s so sweet, Krystle! You guys are lucky to have one another! Can’t wait for pictures when you get home! Love ya!
I am a very luck girl for sure!! I will hopefully have some new posts up by the end of the week!
I proud to have both of you as grandchildren.
We are proud to have such an awesome grandma!